Friday, January 11, 2013

Sequins and Heels


That was my New Years desert that I inhaled in 30 seconds flat.
Wanna know why there isn't a picture of my dinner (which was an amazing lobster ravioli btw)?
Because I ate it in about 5 minutes flat.
I was starving.
And I saved absolutely nothing for Tim to try, and he was mad.

Our last night of 2012 was spent with some of our closest friends, having dinner and drinks.









The dress I wore?
THE perfect NYE dress.
It's of course from the one and only Kiki La'Rue.


I hope you had a happy and safe New Year!!
See you on Monday!







♥ Erin

7 comments:

Amber said...

Holy crap, you look gorgeous! That dress is perfect. It also goes fabulously with Tim's teal shirt!

Ashley McCardia said...

I don't wear girly very well at all just because I am super self conscious but this is REALLY adorable and looks like something I would actually wear! I love this!! very pretty! :))

Meghan said...

I love your dress! You are just stunning, as always!

Shane Prather said...

OW OW lookin damn good girlfran!

ps. Is that pumpkin cheesecake? If so, I'm in :)

Kristine said...

Hot dayummmm sister friend you look GOOD :) Love you!

Kristen said...

looks like a fantastic time! that dress is smoking on you!

Lyndsy said...

the dress looked fabulous on you! just gorgeous!