Wednesday, January 9, 2013

A Very Erin Christmas

Yeah I know Christmas was two weeks ago.
Get over it.
This is me trying to make the busy holiday season last just a little bit longer.
It's always over in such a flash.
Cheers to my favorite time of year.
Now it's time to celebrate with all of you.

In Pennsylvania, we got snow on Christmas Eve.
It was the first time in a very long time we saw a white Christmas.
And of course I took advantage of my new camera.











Tradition: our Christmas Eve dinner

Trying my luck with the self timer

The morning haul

This girl got a pair of Michael Kors slippers
My sis opening the luggage set we got her

Posing with my new MK bag, thanks Dad and Cyndie!
My sister's big gift of the day, a Canon Rebel DSLR
Aunt Chris surrounded by all the dogs as usual
The fam
As always Christmas was a massive success.
I surprised Tim with an iPad mini.
We surprised my parents with a freezer.
And of course in all the excitement of the day, there isn't one picture of just Tim and me.
You win some, you lose some.

How was your Christmas?
What was your favorite gift?








♥ Erin

2 comments:

Aly said...

Love the pictures of the snow you took with your new camera! Looks like you had a fabulous Christmas!

Kristen said...

i miss the snow so much! your pics always look like you guys have the best time!