Tuesday, December 11, 2012

This Year's Wish List

Well folks it's that time of year.
Time for us to celebrate the holidays by putting together a list of items you hope your family and friends will buy you.
Now I don't know about you, but I will leave out a few bigger items and just drop hints about them.
It's seemed to work and it keeps me guessing. Am I going to get it or not?
I know, I'm a little odd.

Anyway, I thought I'd share with you my list.
Considering the main thing I wanted for Christmas, I already got (aka my engagement ring), everything else is just a bonus!

Jewelry Armoire from Target

Until we buy our home, I can't get the armoire I really want which is much bigger. However, my current jewelry box is over flowing and I need a temporary solution. Too much jewelry!

Custom iPhone case

Ever since my Kate Spade case broke earlier this year, I have not been able to find a case I love. Everything looks the same so I turned to Etsy to help me find a new customized case.

Love Bracelet from Taro Collection
I have been dying to get something from this shop on Etsy, not like I need anymore jewelry though!

Urban Decay Ocho Loco
There's so much from Urban Decay that I want, but this pencil set is at the very top!

Ladyhawk Riding Boots by Steve Madden
I just want a pair of black riding boots this year. I've had my brown ones and I LOVE them. I feel like I wear them almost every day. I'm definitely in need of another boot to split the time.

The Host by Stephenie Meyer
One of many books I asked for this year. It's been on my list to read for a while now and I never got around to it. A couple weeks ago, I saw the trailer for the movie coming out next year. I just fast tracked this book to the top of my list.
Hamilton Tote by Michael Kors
This isn't on my list, but I'm hoping a couple people get the hint.

Sony NEX-F3
This will probably be purchased by myself, but with gift cards I received at Christmas. I literally just decided a week ago that I wanted this model. I was torn between this one and the Nikon. Sorry Ashton Kutcher, you lost. Taylor Swift, you won. Anyway, I've decided it's more important to take better pictures on my blog. My iPhone isn't cutting it anymore. Time to invest in a better option. Tim and I were playing with this neat little thing at Target this past weekend. Holy crap is it cool. There are probably things on this camera that I will never figure out, but I still want it!

One Tree Hill Season 9
Of course, in order to complete my collection, One Tree Hill's final season. I still miss you OTH!

What's on your Christmas list this year?



Don't forget to enter some fantastic giveaways going on right now!









♥ Erin

7 comments:

Jamie said...

I want everything on your list!

Niki Caron said...

I love everything on your wish list!!! Fabulous!

Mrs. Williams {Persnickety Plates} said...

I STILL haven't seen the final season of OTH. I need to get on that. The UD 24/7 liners are my very favorite. & I want that MK tote.

J and A said...

Love that bag! Great list!!

Helene said...

literally love your entire list (except for one tree hill, never watched it!!) but even that armoire, perfect!

tara said...

i really really want those UD eyeliners!!

Kristen said...

great list! i hope you get it all!!