Wednesday, December 5, 2012

The Dress Before the Dress

Today I'm very excited because I'm co-hosting Wedding Wednesday with the lovely Mary from A Happy Wife in New Orleans. If you didn't see my first link up with her, you can check it out here. It had to do with photos I want taken on my big day. I have to admit, most of them were goofy than serious. I didn't realize it until after I had the post ready, but hey that's me. My wedding day will be FUN!

Anyway, this is my first co-hosting experience so I hope everyone enjoys it! Wedding Wednesday is for anyone! You don't have to be engaged, you can be married already, you can be dreaming about your big day and just waiting for Mr. Right to come along! Who cares?!

The theme for my post today is...

Rehearsal Dinner Dresses!

Of course I'd bring fashion into it, why are you not surprised?
The outfit you wear to your rehearsal dinner should be just as fashionable as your wedding dress. Just because you'll be dolled up to holy hell the next day, doesn't mean you have to take it easy the night before (unless you want to and that's totally ok).
You know how I feel about fashion and I LOVE to dress up. So I put together my top picks for rehearsal dinner dresses. Hopefully at some point I'll be able to pick one.



Source: pitaya.com via Erin on Pinterest

Source: lipsy.co.uk via Erin on Pinterest


Source: axparis.co.uk via Erin on Pinterest


Source: lyst.com via Erin on Pinterest

This is my dream rehearsal dinner dress. Unfortunately, it's Stella McCartney and it costs $3300.



I like this idea for an opposite of your wedding day dress. White tomorrow, black tonight kind of idea.

You can't tell that I like lace and sequins at all can you? LOL. What's funny about that is my wedding dress is the complete opposite of this. No lace, no sequins. That's all I'm telling you. Anyway, I'd also consider a dress in a color that I'm having in my wedding. I just didn't see any to post for you guys.

Want to keep up with my wedding planning? Make sure you're following me on Pinterest and my wedding board, Getting Hitched.

Thank you again to Mary and my other co-hosts, Nicole and Jasmine! And don't forget to link up!

What does your dream rehearsal dinner dress look like?








♥ Erin

5 comments:

Danielle said...

The Stella McCartney is beautiful! I'm with you, too bad it's so expensive :-/

Mary said...

Those are beautiful!!

Kristen said...

i love these! i wore a dress i already owned and looked ho hum bc we came straight from my husband's grandpa's funeral so it was a bummer

Ella {champagne+cardigans} said...

The Stella dress is to DIE for!! Absolutely stunning :) Soooo romantic and sexy!!

Kasey Lynne said...

That first dress? ::swoon::

...then I saw the one-shoulder lace dress and it was all over!