Thursday, December 27, 2012

See You in 2013


I hope everyone had a very merry Christmas this year, I know I did.
And I can't wait to tell you all about it.
And show you all the things I got.
You won't be disappointed, trust me.

However, I've decided not to do that until after the new year.
There's a few reasons for it.
One, I'm just really busy with work, life, etc.
Two, sometimes it's good to take a break. I mean, I'm old now. I turned 30. LOL.
Three, I just want to spend some time with friends and family around the holidays.

I will say this though, I have tons to share and can't wait to do so.
So let's start off 2013 right.
2012 was really good to me, I'm sad to see it go.
I hope 2013 has some good things in store.
I have this theory that I only have "good" years during the even ones.
Is that weird?
Am I the only one who thinks that?
So I'm kinda worried about 2013, I don't really know what to expect.
I've got a lot riding on this year and I need it to come through.

Cheers to the blog world and everyone else who visits my little corner of the internet.
Don't miss me too much, I'll be back before you know it.
Have a great rest of 2012 and be safe on New Years!

Chow!










♥ Erin

3 comments:

Meghan said...

YAY! Happy New Year, Erin! I bet 2013 will be good to you! :)

Kristen said...

happy new year and we'll see your posts in 2013!

tara said...

see you in 2013, love!