Thursday, December 6, 2012

It's OK Thursday

Its Ok Thursdays

I'm linking up with Amber and Neely for another It's OK Thursday because it's been way too long since I have.

It's OK:

To be absolutely dreading turning 30 in just a couple of weeks

To think I've found my wedding dress, even though I haven't tried it on yet

To LOVE this time of year

To think that even though this is the time of year to be selfless and giving, I find so many people being rude and totally losing sense of the actual meaning of Christmas (AKA it's not just about presents)

To be impatient with life

To wonder if anyone actually hears my prayers

To wish I won the Powerball jackpot

To sometimes buy a little something for myself while I'm Christmas shopping for family and friends

To cheat on Dunkin' Donuts with Starbucks a lot this time of year (they have better holiday drinks)

To have seen Breaking Dawn Part 2 three times in the theaters

To sleep til noon on Sundays (I can't tell you the last time I did that, but one of these days I'll try it again)

To ask for more comfy, flannel pajama pants for Christmas even though I already have 5 pairs of them

To miss all my Christmas decorations (they're in storage)

To think this is the best version of Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer...EVER!




Who doesn't love DMX? LOL.
Now if he would have barked or growled during that it would have been perfect.
If you're not a DMX fan, then you probably have no idea what I'm talking about.
Carry on.

So, what's OK with you?


Make sure you check out my first ever group giveaway going on right now! It's pretty awesome and features prizes from some AMAZING bloggers! One winner takes all! Who wouldn't want gift cards, jewelry, ad space, blog designs or beautiful ornaments? Um, no one. So go enter now!




♥ Erin

2 comments:

Kara said...

I had a really hard time with 25 because I felt like it was a cross roads. But I think my 30's are really fun!

WhatJeanLikes said...

I agree with pretty much every thing you posted here :)

Glad I found your blog and am following you!!

Come visit our Aloha Friday Blog Hop if you will!! It's a great and easy way to get followers to your lovely blog/website or to your Twitter/Facebook, etc...
Link up your website and pages too! Aloha Friday Blog Hop {HERE}