Tuesday, December 4, 2012

I'm a Movie Buff

Usually summer gets all the new blockbusters in theaters that sends people to the movies in a fury. Now don't get me wrong, there are some awesome movies planned to release in the summer. I have to admit though, there are some pretty amazing movies coming out in the first quarter of 2013. If we make it past judgement day AKA the end of the Mayan calendar AKA my 30th birthday (no joke), I'll be excited to see these movies.


Gangster Squad
Hello, the reuniting of Emma Stone and Ryan Gosling. I'm in.


Broken City
Mark Wahlberg = I buy a ticket


Hansel and Gretel: Witch Hunters
This just seems like an interesting take on an old tale.

Warm Bodies
I'm a sucker for Zombie movies, especially funny ones AKA Zombieland.

Side Effects
First of all, I'll see ANYTHING with Channing Tatum. However, when it's a drama with him in it, that's even better.


Beautiful Creatures
This movie had me the minute it put a Florence & the Machine song in the trailer.

Oz: The Great and Powerful
If you're a fan of the Wizard of Oz, you have to see this movie.

Carrie
They remade Carrie, enough said.

The Host
I've been meaning to read this book, but this trailer totally pushed me into reading it. I'm so excited for this to come out.

Which movies are you excited for this winter?
If you wanna know my fave picks for summer, you're going to have to stay tuned. Since I'm forced to wait another year for Catching Fire, I am excited that I have another book series starting up to keep me busy in the mean time.
Have any of you read The Mortal Instruments series?
In case you don't know, the first book, City of Bones, will be released next summer. August to be exact. And they just released a trailer for it. I can't wait.



So amazing. Not my first pick for Jace, I wanted Alex Pettyfer. We'll see how Jamie Campbell Bower does.


Don't forget to check out my first ever group giveaway going on right now! One winner takes all! Make sure you enter and visit all the amazing ladies that contributed.






♥ Erin

6 comments:

Beautifully Quirky said...

So I'm sold on Oz, Beautiful Creatures (Jeremy Irons, hello!) and Hansel & Gretel.

I'm definitely not seeing Warm Bodies. Not my thing.

I see Jude Law in one of the movie clips, so I'm sold there too. He's my third husband ;)

Leanna Vera said...

I cannot wait for Gangster Squad, Broken City, and Warm Bodies. They all look so good!

Danielle said...

Hansel and Gretel and Oz are both on my list as "can't wait"s!

Helene said...

I cannot watch scary movies, bc I am a huge loser. haha

tara said...

warm bodies! beautiful creatures! the host! MORTAL INSTRUMENTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kristen said...

i want to see all of these but the scary ones.