Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Dresses to Party In

I have quite a few holiday parties and birthday bashes (not to mention my own) coming up and I am in dire need of something pretty to wear to all of them. I've already purchased a couple dresses, but I could always use a few more!

Champagne & Caviar dress from Kiki La' Rue (Purchased)

Black Vintage Lace dress from She Inside (Purchased)
Under Wraps dress from Kiki La' Rue
Ivory and Gold dress from Cache
Rhinestone Sleeve dress from Cache
Robert Rodriguez for Target
Sequined Party dress from Forever 21

Sequined Stripes Bodycon dress from Forever 21

Shimmering Paillette Cocktail dress from Forever 21

So, I think I need at least one or two more dresses. What do you think?

Which ones were your favorites?

Where are you getting your holiday dresses this year?


Don't forget to enter some fantastic giveaways going on right now!









♥ Erin

5 comments:

Kristen said...

the gold sequin and the black/silver sequin dresses are my fave

Niki Caron said...

I love that first gold dress, and the black lace one!

Kayla Nelms said...

The last one! ooooolala!

Robin said...

I love the black vintage lace one!

Check out my blog and giveaway!
http://www.flyingfarandfree.blogspot.com/

Kasey Lynne said...

My favorites are the Ivory and Gold dress from Cache and the sequined party dress from Forever 21.