Friday, December 21, 2012

Dirty 30

Well we made it.
The world didn't end.
The Mayans got the last laugh after all.
I'm sure they were just tired of predicting the future, who wouldn't?

I'm glad the world didn't end, I am really excited to see where my 30s will take me.
Hopefully it will guide me well through getting married, buying a house and starting a family.

But to kick off my day of birth, I'll be doing this...


Well hopefully we will, I've come down with a slight cold (so my luck).
The agenda is to go to a nice dinner with my family and then come home for dessert. My step mom is an amazing baker and makes us all cakes for our birthday. Don't worry, there will be pictures to follow!

Thank you ahead for all the lovely birthday wishes.
I'm so thankful for all of you from the blog world that I have come to know so well over the years.

Have a wonderful weekend everyone and enjoy the final countdown to Christmas!









♥ Erin

5 comments:

Mrs. Williams {Persnickety Plates} said...

Happy birthday!!

Aly said...

Happy Birthday! Hope its fabulous!

tara said...

Haaaaaaappy birthday, love!!!

Kristen said...

happy happy birthday bbff and Merry Christmas love!

Amber said...

Hope you had a fab birthdaa love!!!