Thursday, November 8, 2012

What I'm Wearing Lately

Have I told you how much I love this time of year?
Fall/Winter is always my favorite time of year for my wardrobe.
So many accessories to add on to your outfit.
In the summer, I'm just too hot to wear a light scarf or heavy necklace.
Earlier this week I showed you my first cold weather outfit of the season.
There's no reason why you can't be fashionable in the cold.

Nollie Cut Out Sleeve Sweater from Pacsun
Zelda Jean Legging in Black from Express
Mossimo Heels from Target
And I did another successful Pinterest re-creation.
The original:

Source: polyvore.com via Erin on Pinterest



Long Cardigan from Abercrombie & Fitch
Mossimo Tank from Target
White Longsleeve Crew from GAP
Mossimo Leggings from Target
Intyce Boots from Steve Madden
And finally for those of you that watched the CMA's last week...
I fell in love with Faith Hill's performance outfit.
I even pinned it.



Definitely trying to re-create this one in the near future.
I have the shoes already, check.
Found the leggings here.


Still looking for a similar top.
Any ideas or come across something you think I'd like?
Let me know!

What are some of the things you've been wearing lately?












♥ Erin

7 comments:

Danielle said...

Very cute!

Brooke said...

Cute outfits!

Faith looks great!


=)


Brooke

Amber said...

You're so cute! Love your long cardigan!

sarah s. said...

I'm really loving your Pinterest recreations.
http://www.randomthoughtsandfeelings1.blogspot.com

Kate said...

I'm loving that you're recreating all the things we re-pin on Pinterest with this "oh... maybe one day" mentality! I'm doing something similar... I'm recreating a lot of the clothes I find by hand with my handy-dandy sewing machine.

J and A said...

I LOVE That sweater at the top!! So pretty!!

Kristen said...

super cute! i love should cut outs on others, but haven't decided how i feel about them on myself.