Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Wedding Wednesday Link Up

A Happy Wife in New Orleans

Today I'm linking up for the first time with Mary from A Happy Wife in New Orleans for Wedding Wednesday!

Now that I'm newly engaged, I have a lot of wedding planning to do. I'm so happy I found this link up to help me out with the whole process. I've been currently addicted to wedding magazines and Pinterest (forgive me if you follow me, they've been mostly wedding related).

So my first post is going to be from my always growing Pinterest board "Getting Hitched". I realized that what I've pinned the most was pictures I want taken at my wedding. They range from serious to hysterical and I can't wait to see how it turns out.


Just a classic, beautiful photo.


I think this one is great with all the bridesmaids and all their shoes!


The middle picture is my fave and considering Tim is a big comic book fan, this might actually have to happen.


Groom, bride and best man picture is a must for us. The three of us are very close.


Recreating the Bridesmaids DVD cover? Yes please!

This just totally made me giggle.


Another great picture that I hope I can replicate.


I am 100% interested in getting a grooms book done. Have any of you guys done this?


This was my favorite bridesmaid shot because this will be my friends.

So there you have it, my mandatory wedding pictures.
What were some of yours or what are some of your ideas for your upcoming wedding?
I'd love to hear about them!













♥ Erin

9 comments:

Domesticable said...

Yep I did a boudoir sesh for my hubs. He loved it.

Brooke said...

I love all those pictures! What great ideas! How fun is that Bridesmaids photoshoot one! Too cute!

=)


Brooke

Mrs. Williams {Persnickety Plates} said...

those are really cute. damn, pinterest, i really wish it was around when i got married.

i didn't end up doing a boudoir shoot, but i tried to take a couple with the self-timer & my "mrs. williams" underwear. hilarious.

The Southbay Newlyweds said...

Yes! I LOVED IT! I hired a hair/makeup artist too..and hired her for the day..we hiked up Mulholland trail in LA..and snapped away..it was ahhmazing! I totally recommend it! I used Blurb.com to create my book! They are tastefully done! http://www.gigijara.com to see some pics to inspire you! I recommend going some where different! Beach..woods.. :)

Chelsea MacMeekin said...

I LOVE all of these pictures!! So fantastic!

Chelsea
Haute Child in the City

Mary said...

So happy I found your blog! I'm linking up because I'm newly engaged too! Congrats and happy planning! :)

Amber said...

Oh these are awesome! I love the funny ones, obvs. I can't wait to see how YOURS turn out! :)

Celia said...

can't wait to see your pictures! the mister will be getting an album and i can't wait to give it to him! :)

Kristen said...

these pictures are hilarious! you have to do them!