Friday, November 2, 2012

The Vine

Just a quick post today ladies, so I can get ready for the weekend.

This month, I'm a sponsor over at Danielle's sweet blog, Secrets of a Sweet Southern Girl.
She's started a new free promotional program called The Vine.
Every month she features 5 bloggers and 5 shops.
You get a button on her sidebar, featured guest post and a chance to participate in a group giveaway.

I've been a follower of Danielle's for a while now and I think this program is great.
I love getting to know her and being a part of a program that is purely to help other bloggers.
No gimmicks, no outrageous prices, no showboating.
It's getting back to basics of blogging which is what's really important.
If you're interested in it, make sure you contact her.
Bloggers of any size welcome!

Anywho, I decided to participate in her group giveaway.
What am I giving away you ask?
Something awesome as always.


One of my favorite scarves from one of my favorite shops on Etsy, Fairstore
I suggest you check it out.

I also suggest you checking out the giveaway where you can also win ad space and an Etsy gift card.
It's a great way to start off your weekend.

Til next week folks...








♥ Erin

1 comment:

Danielle said...

You're so sweet! I'm excited that you are participating! I love this scarf so much I decided I have to buy one :)

Have a great weekend!