Tuesday, November 13, 2012

The Evolution of Twilight Premieres

Yep it's official.
I'm super lame awesome.
I researched photos from every Twilight premiere.
But I was sure you would enjoy it.
Considering we are days away from the Breaking Dawn Part 2 opening weekend.
(Eeeek) It's almost here.
And for those of you who don't like Twilight?
This is the last one, you're so close to never having to deal with it again.

For those of you who enjoy it as much as I do, I collected some pictures from last night's premiere in LA.

Dakota Fanning

Elizabeth Reaser

Maggie Grace

Nikki Reed

Ashley Greene

Kellan Lutz

Taylor Lautner

Jackson Rathbone

Peter Facinelli

Kristen Stewart

Robert Pattinson

Mackenzie Foy

The trio with Stephenie Meyer

Stephenie Meyer
Just a few notes:
I LOVED K-Stew's dress (a Zuhair Murad gown).
Stephenie Meyer FINALLY looked good at a premiere.
Disappointed in all dresses from Elizabeth Reaser, Maggie Grace, Dakota Fanning, Ashley Greene and Nikki Reed.
Loved how all the men stood out differently in their unique suits, especially Rob's green one.

So how does this premiere compare to the past 4 movies?

Breaking Dawn Part 1 LA Premiere

Eclipse LA Premiere

New Moon LA Premiere

Twilight LA Premiere
Would you believe there are no pictures of Kristen and Rob at the New Moon premiere? Super weird.
Anyway, boy how they've changed.
For a comprehensive picture gallery of the best red carpet moments from Kristen and Rob, check out the slide show from the Huffington Post.

So, make sure you purchase the Breaking Dawn Part 2 Soundtrack available today to help you gear up for opening weekend.

What are some of your favorite Twilight red carpet moments?
What are you doing for Breaking Dawn Part 2 opening weekend?










♥ Erin

7 comments:

momFITtingitallin said...

I know this is childish but I so wanted them together in "real" life. I fear I won't like the movie.
Are they only together for publicity - we shall see.

Wendy said...

I am so excited about seeing this moving!!!! Not sure yet when I will watch it but hopefully sometime this weekend!!!

When are you going?

That's What She Read said...

wow Kristen's dress is pretty awesome! i am just in love with them on the red carpets as i am in the movies...so it's a double win when the movies come out!

Kristen said...

i'm still like 2 or 3 movies behind. maybe just the last one where they get married? i don't remember. i LOVED kristin's dress though, i thought it was fabulous!!

Lindsay said...

I am BEYOND excited!!!

tara said...

#TEAMEDWARD. that is all.

Jenna@The Life of the Wife said...

Nikki Reed is stunning. I seriously love her! Thanks for sending me your link girl!! :)