Monday, November 12, 2012

Recreating The Bouffant Bun

You know how much I love Pinterest.
You also know how much I love recreating outfits and other fun stuff from the site.
I mostly stick to outfits, but I'm always up to try more recipes, DIY's, and of course hairdos.

The other day, I came across this beauty of a pin:



The beauty behind this tutorial? Eisy Morgan, have to give the girl credit.
Now I love me a sockbun, but this looked so interesting.
My hair is nowhere near as thick as hers, but I think it still turned out pretty good.
What do you think?

Put your hair in a pony tail and tease it.
Tease=Hot Mess

Then take your hot mess of hair and wrap it around.
Pin the ends and you're done.
In Eisy's tutorial, she made hers look a little more elegant.
She obviously has nicer hair than me.
I actually like the messier look better. I use the sockbun technique for a classier look.

For the original (and more in depth) tutorial, please go check out Eisy's original post.

What do you like to recreate from Pinterest?
Don't follow me on Pinterest?
Now you can.








♥ Erin

3 comments:

Kelly { Messy.Dirty.Hair.} said...

Yes! I love your messy bun! To be honest I like your bun better than the one you pinned. Hers is a little old fashioned!

Meghan said...

You are always so gosh darn cute!

Kristen said...

i like yours! turned out good!