Thursday, November 1, 2012

Pinterest Makes Me Feel More Creative

Especially when it comes to outfits.
I've told you that I'm not good at styling naturally, right?
Well I'm not.
And 5 years ago all I wore was white, brown, black and grey.
I didn't really know how to accessorize.
I bought the same items in different colors.
I also lived in Abercrombie & Fitch for 2 years (when I worked there).
I'm not quite sure how I got any dates or met Tim for that matter.

I digress.
Pinterest makes me feel like I am a fashionista, crafter, hair stylist, makeup artist, DIY'er and chef!
It's fantastic!
Well you know how I love to share my Pinterest recreations.
Here's another one from a couple weeks ago.

Picture this...
Brunch with Tim's family for his mom's birthday in a casual, but nicer restaurant.
Go!

Inspiration:



Recreation:

Sweater from JCrew
Chambray top from Old Navy
Jeans from Rock & Republic
Mossimo Ona Patent Ballet Flat from Target
Rose Gold Statement Necklace from Nu Sans Bijoux
I think this has been one of my fave recreations because I had literally everything in the original photo (or at least identical items).

What do you think of my Pinterest recreation?

Make sure you follow me on Pinterest to see all of my boards including fashion, accessories and beauty.










♥ Erin

7 comments:

Leanna Vera said...

That outfit is adorable!

Caroline said...

I love that outfit. You did a great job recreating it!

Tayler said...

You look great! I need to upgrade the wardrobe a little bit now that I'm in grad school, and you just helped me out...I'm going to use Pinterest to find basic pieces I can use for "professional" wear.

Brooke said...

Cute!


I love pinning too! So fun!


=)


Brooke

Kristen said...

i love pinterest, if only i could afford everything i pinned. that outfit looks great! and your hair is amazeballs. i want.

Amber said...

LOVE it.. you look great!

I suck at recreating outfits, and I'm like you were 5 years ago. I only wear black, navy and dark gray. BORING!

Kasey Lynne said...

It pretty much looks identical!
Good job girl.