Friday, November 16, 2012

Erin's Etsy Spotlight #7

Untitled

This week, I'm happy to highlight a shop that is owned by a good blog friend. After blogging for 3 years, there are people that were around in the beginning. People that you just happened to connect with and have been blog friends ever since.

I'm talking about my sweet friend Frances. She has a very cute blog called It's Sew My Style, but she also has an Etsy shop with handmade purses, totes and jewelry. And her prices? AMAZING!!

Woven Green Suede Bracelet - $5.99

Black Hand Woven Crystal Bracelet - $5.99

Feather Wing Earrings - $4.99

Double Strand Leather with Silver Rings Bracelet - $6.99

Industrial Silver Bead and Chain Earrings - $5.99
Make sure you head on over to her shop to check out more!
You should really scope it out because I may or may not be giving away something from her shop next week.
Just sayin'.

Have any recommendations for an Etsy spotlight? Do you have an Etsy shop and want to be featured?
Shoot me an email, let's talk.










♥ Erin

2 comments:

Frances @ It's Sew My Style said...

Thanks lady! The post looks awesome. I'm so grateful!

Kasey Lynne said...

I want those feather wing earrings!!