Friday, November 9, 2012

Erin's Etsy Spotlight #6

Untitled

I know it's been a week or two since my last Etsy Spotlight and I know you are just dying to know who I picked for this week, right?
Don't fret my pets.
I've got you covered.

Since I've been doing a lot of researching for my future wedding, I've come across many things.
Invites, centerpieces, food, shoes, jewelry...
Jewelry!
Oh the jewelry!
May someone please help when I get married because I'm never going to be able to decide on accessories.
Anyway, I came upon the cutest shop that has reasonably priced jewelry for everyday AND weddings.
So it's totally justifiable to purchase tons of things from the store to "test" out items for my nuptials right?

Enter LaLaCrystal.

Mint Aqua Blue with Ice Pink Drop Earrings - $29.50

Autumn in Love Champagne Gold Bracelet - $23.50

Tiny Leaf Gold Bracelet - $17

Simple Line Gold Bracelet - $14.95

Autumn Leaves Peach Gold Earrings - $23.50

Royal Flower with Ice Crystal Silver Chandelier Earrings - $28
Paisley Gold with Emerald Earrings - $26
How BEAUTIFUL are those pieces???
I want them all!
I don't know what I'd do without Etsy!

As always, you're welcome!
Have a fun and safe weekend!

Have any recommendations for an Etsy spotlight? Do you have an Etsy shop and want to be featured?
Shoot me an email, we'll chat.










♥ Erin

4 comments:

sarah s. said...

I just LOVE the fist 4 pieces you featured. Good taste. I will definitely be checking out this shop.
http://www.randomthoughtsandfeelings1.blogspot.com

J and A said...

Oh my gosh I am addicted to etsy! I love all of these! Beautiful!

Danielle said...

I've done a fair amount of Christmas Shopping on Etsy this year. I'm hoping my shop gets some traffic this month too :)

Kristen said...

super cute! these pieces are lovely