Friday, October 5, 2012

Skyfall

There are two things I love about James Bond.
One.


Daniel Craig obviously.
Number two? Adele.

In case you haven't heard, Adele is doing the new theme song to Skyfall, the next edition in the Bond series. A preview leaked a few days ago and it has now been released on iTunes for massive download. I love Adele and am beyond excited to hear new music from her. 

Now it just makes me double happy (yep, I said double happy) since I absolutely love Bond. Daniel Craig IS my favorite Bond, btw.

Haven't heard Adele's new song "Skyfall" yet? Well looky here. I can help you with that.



Fan of the song?
Who's your favorite Bond?













♥ Erin

3 comments:

Chris said...

Hi there, thanks for sharing Adele's new song. I love her music. I'm just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.ca/

Nelle Creations said...

looks pretty goos with his shirt off lol!

hotpants™ said...

Love those blue swim trunks. Rawr!

And I love Adele too.