Thursday, October 25, 2012

Obligatory Twilight Post


Yep, it's that time again.
It's also the last time.
And that makes me sad.
Even though these movies were a major disappointment, I'm still obsessed.
And I'll go see it 4 or 5 times in the theaters.
Don't judge.

In case you have no idea what I'm talking about, Breaking Dawn Part 2 (or Part Deux as I like to say it) comes out November 16th. For those of you who didn't get my Hot Shots movie reference, shame on you!

Anyway, with the release of the movie comes all types of stuff.
New posters, trailers and most importantly: soundtrack.
I will say this, never mind the movie's short comings, the soundtracks have always rocked my world.
This one no doubt will do the same.

Here's the lineup for Breaking Dawn Part 2 Soundtrack due out November 13th:

Passion Pit, "Where I Come From"
Ellie Goulding, "Bittersweet"
Green Day, "The Forgotten"
Feist, "Fire in the Water"
The Boom Circuits, "Everything and Nothing"
St. Vincent, "The Antidote"
POP ETC, "Speak Up"
Iko, "Heart of Stone"
A Boy and His Kite, "Cover Your Tracks"
James Vincent McMorrow, "Ghosts"
Paul McDonald and Nikki Reed, "All I've Ever Needed"
Reeve Carney, "New for You"
Christina Perri, "A Thousand Years (Part Two)"
Carter Burwell, "Plus Que Ma Prope Vie"

Already loving Passion Pit, Feist and Ellie Goulding's tracks. I usually don't buy music from the album until after I've seen the movie.


It's less than a month away, yep I'm pretty excited.

And have you seen this at your theater?


I've seen the ads at my theaters.
All 5 movies in a row.
Holy overload.
I'm totally intrigued.
I know no one would go with me.
Plus, I'm too old to sit that long.

Are you excited for the final Breaking Dawn Part 2?








♥ Erin

8 comments:

That's What She Read said...

I am totally ready! Luckily, I've gotten my hubs on board too, so at least he will go with me ;) I LOVE the soundtracks!!

Tausha said...

Oh man!!! I am so excited!! I'm a total twi nerd :)

My theatre is doing a mini-marrathon with just BreakingDawn pt.1 followed by the new Part 2. Thats PERFECT, because there is NO WAY I could sit that long in a theatre. Ouch.

YAY!! Can't wait!!

Vicki said...

I would totally go see all 5 movies in one sitting! That would be amazinggggg!

Meaghan Mulligan said...

Haha! I would totally go to a showing off all 5! Lots of mini breaks but this 26 year old will take it! Yes please.

http://justmeaghan.com

tara said...

i'd go with you, for sure!

xo kelsey said...

SOOOOOOO excited!!! Twilight is my guilty pleasure! I have the Twilight version of the Scene-it board game. Let's play!???

Kristen said...

blech. i'm over it.

Kasey Lynne said...

I would totally go with you! I'm going to try and persuade one of my sisters to go see all 5 with me.