Tuesday, October 9, 2012

MAC Deal



If you're new to the blog, then you don't know that I'm addicted to makeup.
It's kind of a problem.
I should probably be banned from Ulta, Sephora and the Target cosmetic section.

I'm not a makeup snob.
I have a pretty good mix of cheap and expensive cosmetics.
And I'm always on the look out for a deal.
So when I find one, I want to make sure I share with my fabulous readers.

The deal?
How would you like to get MAC eyeshadow 20% off?
Calm down ladies.
Here are the deets:

Check out Simple Addiction, a daily deal boutique shop (much like GroopDealz).
They currently have most MAC eyeshadow colors on sale for $12 (normally $15).
Plus, shipping is $1.75 for the first item and $.50 for each additional item.
Who can beat that?

So make sure you go check out this great deal.
And get your makeup on ladies.



And if you don't know yet, I'm having a little giveaway going on right now.
You should totally enter.
Another weakness of mine is clothes.
I wish I could win my own giveaway.
Is that selfish?
Who cares.
Just go enter.









♥ Erin