Thursday, October 11, 2012

It's Ok Thursday

Its Ok Thursdays

I'm linking up with Amber and Neely for another It's Ok Thursday because it's been way too long since I have.

It's OK:

To have some super awesome news, but not be able to share it

To still be in denial about a certain big birthday coming up (the big 3-0)

To buy some much needed fall essentials even though I should be saving

To be addicted to Long Island Medium on TLC

To be so unbelievable excited about The Vampire Diaries season premiere tonight

That Tim is just as excited about it as I am (he's so cute)

To have done a good deed and then get ridiculously good karma the next day, sometimes it def pays off

To be super upset that my Phillies are not in the post season this year

To start my Christmas list

To really miss my Virginia friends

To be so behind on movies right now


To be at 399 followers (someone please help me out here)

To totally shout out things going on on your blog during this link up

So, what's OK with you?











♥ Erin

8 comments:

Unknown said...

To love and hate delicious chocolate chip cookies-at the same time.

Samantha said...

Definitely started my christmas list! ughhhh i love it so much ;)

That's What She Read said...

ok now that someone else is doing it, I am totally starting my christmas list too! :)

Sarah Kate {Dixie Creek Farm} said...

I was lucky number 401, so it looks like you hit your goal! :o)

I turn 29 in 2 days, so my cushion to 30 is rapidly decreasing, too! I'm not too upset about it though. I think the 30's are going to be some pretty fun years! :o)

Long Island Medium? I'm going to have to disagree with you there. I'd almost rather watch Here Comes Honey Boo Boo. Almost.

Wendy said...

Best list ever!!! :)

I tried changing it so you can respond to my comments now...hopefully it worked!

Sarah Grace said...

i've started on my christmas list too!! :)

happy thursday!
xo, sarah grace

J and A said...

I just turned 30 too, it's not so bad. You'll rock it. I like news... :)

Kristen said...

i hope you have more pics to go along w your big secret! i can't wait for you to spill!