Thursday, October 25, 2012

I'm Kind of a Big Deal

So, I got a little surprise the other day.
I was going through my email and as I was deleting pretty much everything in there, something stood out.
It was an email from Twitter telling me about some of my new followers.
One of them being Carly Rae Jepsen.
I didn't really think anything of it because I get followed by fake celeb accounts constantly. Spam.

So when I logged on to twitter I saw this:



Yep, that's really her account.
It's totally not managed by her.
She's following 77,000 people. I mean come on.
But still.
Someone famous follows me.
Even if her music isn't that great, it is catchy.
And that makes me kind of a big deal.
Which is not a surprise to most of you.
I hope this made your day or at least made you giggle.








♥ Erin

3 comments:

Dalayna Dillon said...

Hey, someone would be lying to say that wouldn't excite them just a little bit! hehe

Dalayna
www.dalaynadillon.blogspot.com

Leanna Vera said...

I'm kinda jealous! Call Me Maybe was my jam this summer.

Kristen said...

that's still totally exciting