Tuesday, October 2, 2012

I Put Nail Polish in Shoe Drawers

I try to be a highly organized human being.
Sometimes my budget doesn't allow me to organize like I'd like to, but I make it work.
Like most of you I hoard nail polish, among other things.
Nail polish storage is tricky. It needs to be accessible, but yet out of view.
My collection always seemed to outgrow whatever I put it in.
So I was looking for something that would expand with my ever growing collection.

And then I saw this post from Fab Fatale...
Source: fabfatale.com via Erin on Pinterest


Now obviously she has a SERIOUS nail polish collection that I just can't compete with.
She was looking for much of the same things I was looking for.
And she found it here.

Yep, they're shoe organizers. But you can add and stack as your collection grows! Most importantly, they're available for the low, low price of $13.99.

See, it fits perfectly under my sink...until it eventually takes over and needs its own closet.
If you're looking for a way to better organize your outrageous nail polish collection, this is definitely the way to go.
Or you can keep stacking those shoe boxes in your closet and see where that gets you.

How do you store your polish?







♥ Erin

7 comments:

Holly said...

This is so creative! I have my nail polish in a similar container, just a box with a lid though. Not see-through and cool like yours! Cute, friend!

tara said...

i definitely need to get something like this for my nail polish! it's strung all over the house right now!

Allyssa said...

That's perfect! I've been looking for a new way to store my collection and this might be it!

Tina @ Like Ordinary Life said...

Great idea! I put mine in the medicine cabinet in our guest bath. My husband tries not to complain too much. :) So glad I found your blog!

Lindsay said...

This is such a great idea! I never would have thought of it. So smart! Popping over from the GFC blog hop.

Chuck said...

Girl! I JUST did this!
Completely organized my polish on Sunday! Added color tags on top of the bottles and everything :)

Kristen said...

oh that's genius!!