Tuesday, October 23, 2012

I Can Finally Curl My Hair With a Straightener

A few weeks ago, I was contacted by the lovely folks over at Misikko to test drive a Hana flat iron.
And not just any flat iron, the Best Flat Iron Hana has to offer!

To say I was shocked when Misikko contacted me was an understatement. The experience I had with hair straighteners up until this point was pretty low.
My hair is naturally wavy, but if I blow dry it it is pretty straight. I've never really needed a straightener.
I've ALWAYS wanted to be able to curl my hair with a straightener, but I could never justify spending the money to get a really good one. I didn't think I'd use it that often. 
So needless to say when Misikko said, "Hey, would you like to try out a high end straightener for free?" I said HELL YES!

Considering my current straightener was a $20 Conair one, I'd say this was a step up.

First of all, Misikko hooked me up!

Talk about a haul, huh?
My favorite part?
The heat mat.
I can put the iron on any surface, let it cool and totally walk away from it with out worrying.
So, how did my curling experience turn out?

Tighter curls with some body.

Looser, more elegant curls.
Plus I forgot I had this full pic of me from the wedding last weekend.
A lot of you were asking about this dress.
Well, what do you think?
This is my new favorite toy.
Thank you to Brian at Misikko for sending me such an awesome gift!
Make sure to check out all of Hana's pro salon items.










♥ Erin

8 comments:

Mrs. Jones said...

Oh my gosh I want one! That is gorgeous! You look awesome!

Asha said...

The curls look amazing and I love that you did 2 different looks! I'm your newest follower and hope you'll follow back at ashareyes.blogspot.com :)

p.s. - I'm doing a new link-up on Tuesdays!

Amber McCain said...

Love it!!! I want one!! Oh my gosh

tara said...

i'm totally impressed! i still haven't mastered the curls with a straightener yet! =/

meandmr.com said...

Newest follower here! I found you through the Tuesday blog hop! Cute blog, I can’t wait to read more!
-meandmr.com

Kristen said...

i was gonna comment about your hair and the iron and what not and then i saw the pic of you in the dress. dang girl! work it!!

Christina said...

Your hair looks great! I can't believe you did it with a flat iron.

Kasey Lynne said...

need one. asap!

you look smokin' in that dress!