Wednesday, October 17, 2012

From the Woods to the Beach

Have I told you I have a TON of weddings coming up?
Tim and I have more weddings coming up than we've EVER been to, in 9 years!
AND we just had back to back wedding weekends.
It's pretty insane.

So those back to back weddings were pretty fun.
This story begins in a small town in Pennsylvania named Brackney aka middle of f-ing nowhere near the NY border.
Our friends Kirat and Jim were getting married; outside, in the rain in 50 degree weather. Yep.

I have no pictures of me in my dress. As soon as the ceremony was over a bunch of us ladies changed right into our jeans and heavy coats and got ready to paaaaarrrrtaaaayyy.
Unfortunately, the boys didn't have a change of clothes. They wore their suits all night.
It makes for a great story and a really fun wedding.

Me with nugget aka Asa, she has the best expressions

Cake time!

First dance

My fave VA ladies (missed you Mel)

Me in my casual clothes while Tim rocks the 3 piece suit

So happy I got to spend a whole weekend with these ladies

Our beautiful drive home

Fall is in full effect up here
Fast forward to the next weekend.
Tim's cousin Holly was getting married.
In Dewey, Delaware.
For those who don't know, it's a super cute beach town.
Fave part of the weekend?
The hotel was next to the ceremony and reception. 30 seconds and you were back to the hotel, no driving necessary.

The ceremony view, beautiful!

Holly and Brandon


Dressing it up
One Shoulder Mixed Lace Dress from bebe

Enjoying fall time at the beach

First for everything: my UGGs in the sand

Enjoying the nice day
I guess technically that was my Wednesday Weekend Recap.
I hope you enjoyed it.
You know what I'm going to enjoy?
No more traveling until the holidays!!
I'm very excited to sleep in my own bed for a while.

What have your weekends looked like lately?

Have you seen who won my Kiki La'Rue Giveaway? It could be you!
















♥ Erin

4 comments:

Kai Mercado said...

sheesh! you have gone to a lot of weddings! I feel like none of my friends are even close to get married lol...

I love the brides dress in the first wedding. Simple but beautiful!

Lauren @ Pink on the Cheek said...

that BEBE dress is rocking!! You look gorgeous darling! xoxo

Kristen said...

your makeup looks amazeballs.

Krystal said...

I didn't know Delaware had a cute beach!