Wednesday, October 24, 2012

For Some Reason Fall Makes Me Paint My Nails

I slacked all summer with painting my nails.
You would think fall would prove to be much of the same.
Nope.
Apparently I'm inspired more to paint my nails when it's a tad bit chilly outside.
Who knew?

It probably doesn't hurt that I bought a crap ton of polish to aid my addiction.

L'Oreal Color Riche in Club Prive
L'Oreal Color Riche in Jet Set to Paris
So, those e.l.f. colors? They don't come with names.
They've been on display at Target and I originally bought a couple of them for Neely during our Fall Swap.
I decided I need a couple as well.
The first one is what I was wearing when I got engaged.
The color looks really good in different lights. It was a great purchase.

I never get sick of looking this and neither should you. LOL
Jana is an awesome neutral color to wear at any time of the year.

And then there's the lovely Jana from Zoya
I'm really into a lot of blues and I was so happy to try out a color that I got from my swap with Neely.

Unfor-greta-bly Blue by OPI
So what color am I going to use next? Stay tuned.

What are your favorite fall colors right now?









♥ Erin

4 comments:

Jamie said...

Love that blue!

Holly said...

I'm the opposite. I had my nails painted all summer, now nada. I want to do a dark green though! I bought it last year and used it once and people made fun of me for it. Now, it's totally in! I'm just that fashion forward, I guess ;) Bahaha!

tara said...

so many pretty colors! you know i'm a nail polish fiend!

Kristen said...

oooh all those colors are so pretty