Thursday, October 18, 2012

Fashionably Fall

Here in southeast PA, it's finally starting to feel like fall.
I have officially put my flip flops away and moved my boots back into my closet.
Oh how I missed them!

I love the beginning of a season.
It's like I have a whole new wardrobe!
All "new" shirts and blazers that haven't been worn in 9 months!
So, what did I wear for my first fall evening?

Tweed coat from GAP
Top from H&M
Tank from Old Navy
Zelda Jean Legging from Express
Intyce Boot from Steve Madden
Two Tone Parker Glitz Watch from Michael Kors
Necklace unknown (gift)


No, I'm not a New Orleans Saints fan.
My dad was there on business and brought me back that necklace. Even though I don't like the Saints, I love Fleur de lis.
Oh and sorry for the dark pictures. I really have no good place to take OOTD's.
I'm working on that.

Have you been able to start wearing your fall wardrobe yet?










♥ Erin

6 comments:

Brooke said...

Cute outfit! Perfect for fall!


=)


Brooke

Leanna Vera said...

Love that watch!

Holly said...

Cute duds, chick! I have been wearing fall stuff for a couple weeks and I love it! Fall in Ohio is my favorite season!

Christina said...

I have the same blazer. Love it!

Amber said...

Love your outfit!

Kristen said...

i love it! and so true about the "new" outfits