Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Fall into Fall Swap Reveal

The big day is finally here!!!


I just want to say thank you to everyone who participated in this swap. I know we had to do some rearranging for some people, but I think everything worked out.

Without further ado, may I introduce my fantastic swap package that I received from the wonderful Neely.

Neely and I go way back and I now call her an IRL friend because we finally met this summer in NYC (which was awesome). And even though we have rival football teams (she's a Dallas Cowboy's fan and I'm a Philadelphia Eagles fan), we don't let that ruin our friendship!

Anywho, she is a great swap partner because she knows EXACTLY what I like.


Real Simple Magazine
Reese's Minis
I'd Rather Be Shopping Post-Its
Notebook
Soft Lips Lip Balm
Nail File
2 OPI Polishes

 The best part?
This card.
Had me rolling.


She's the best.

Make sure you link up your reveal posts! I want to see what everyone got!













♥ Erin

6 comments:

Neely said...

LOVE YOU

Melanie said...

Thanks for co-hosting this awesome swap! I love all of your goodies!
I love your blog and I'm so glad I found you from this event! I hope you check-out my blog & awesome loot from Ashley!

Following from
http://careerdesirestobottlesanddiapers.blogspot.com/

Mrs. Jones said...

What a fabulous box! I love Real Simple - and OPI! Thanks for co-hosting! I really loved this swap!

Kristen said...

you always get so spoiled! love all your goodies

Nelle Creations said...

those Resse look awesomeee!
I found you from the GFC Blog Hop, i'm your newest follower now! Hope you can check out my blog as well!
www.nellecreations.com

Michelle @ Delicate Construction said...

What a great group of items! I am a new follower from the GFC blog hop! I hope you are having a great weekend!!!

Michelle
www.delicateconstruction.com