Monday, October 1, 2012

Erin's Etsy Spotlight #4

Untitled

I'm so glad I found today's spotlight store just in time for fall boot weather! May I introduce you to Grace & Lace (cutest name). What do they specialize in? All things warm: boot socks, leg warmers, head scarves, arm warmers, you name it!

I already know what I'm buying.

The Miss Molly - $34

LouLou - $27

Chevron Crest - $26

Lacy Fan in Penn State - $35
This shop really gets me in the mood for fall. I can't wait to start wearing my boots with some of these cute leg warmers.

Join me next week for another Erin's Etsy Spotlight!











♥ Erin

4 comments:

Neely said...

This weekly feature is killing my bank account ;-)

Kristen said...

i remember trying to wear a pair of green hollister leg warmers in college w a skirt and cute sweater. i looked cute (or so i remember) but everyone made fun of me.

Brooke said...

Love the socks! So adorable!

Your newest follower,


Brooke

The Students Wife said...

Those are all so cute.. I need to get myself a pair



I"m your newest follower from the GFC blog hop
followme@ www.studentswife.com