Friday, September 14, 2012

White After Labor Day

I don't know about you, but the whole "not wearing white after Labor Day rule" is BS to me. Here in PA, it can still be beautiful weather through October. Why am I not allowed to wear white? It's dumb. So I boycott it and I don't care what anyone thinks! So there. I am not ready to put away my white patent leather pumps, white jeans or white shorts. And for your information, I have been known to wear flip flops until late November. I just blew your mind, didn't I?

Thanks to the lovely Nicholl, I'm addicted to this online shop SheInside. Have you heard of it? It's amazeballs. For real.

I fell in love with this dress. And I don't know if I should get it in black or white. I leave it to the blogosphere to help me make my decision. 

Black and White Vintage Dresses from SheInside
 *Sorry for the poor picture quality*
I'm leaving towards the black right now only because I want to wear it at a wedding. But I'm always a sucker for white.

Thoughts?









♥ Erin

7 comments:

Frances @ It's Sew My Style said...

They're both pretty, but I vote for the black just because it looks a little more elegant.

Michelle said...

I love the black one!

Wendy said...

Sorry you blew my mind, I can't decide. :P

Meg {henninglove} said...

yup i threw out that rule a long time go!! so hello white

Whitney @ Everything Happens For a Reason said...

I think it is a stupid rule too! Plus, everyday is technically after Labor Day. Hahaha

Kristen said...

girl, sometimes in CA you could wear shorts on christmas. it's the only thing i hate about CA is that i feel ridiculous wearing summer clothes sometimes in the winter, but it's just too hot some days. anyways, i think the black bc you could wear it to more events than the white.

Krystal said...

Hahaha there are no rules about white in FL ...