Wednesday, September 5, 2012

This Year's Fall Essentials

As fall creeps around the corner (very slowly I might add), this year promises to be super fashionable. The trends I have have been seeing are really exciting, it doesn't seem to be the same old sweaters, scarves and boots this year.

Fortunately, you can still be stylish if you're looking to spend a lot or a little amount of money.

Essential #1: Faux Leather Leggings

Left: Faux Leather Leggings $22.95 (purchase here)
Right: Michael Kors Faux Leather Leggings $99.50 (purchase here)
Essential #2: Booties

On the high end:
Top left: Michael Kors Wayland Short Suede Boot  $325 (purchase here)
Top right: Cole Haan Carolyn Boot $398 (purchase here)
Bottom left: Vera Wang Royce Bootie $350 (purchase here)
Bottom right: Marc Jacobs Lock Boot $299.95 (purchase here)



On the low end:
Top left: N.Y.L.A Justynne Boot $69.94 (purchase here)
Top right: Steve Madden Kannal $189.95 (purchase here)
Bottom left: BCBG Paris Kaula Wedge Bootie $99.95 (purchase here)
Bottom right: Jessica Simpson Audriana $129 (purchase here)

Essential #3: Navy Blazer

Left: The Webster from Target $17.48 (purchase here)
Center: Topshop Ponte Rolled Sleeve Blazer $70 (purchase here)
Right: J. Crew Schoolboy Blazer $198 (purchase here)
Essential #4: Fringe

Steve Madden BFringy $88 (purchase here)

Essential #5: Studs and Spikes


Makes you want to go out right now and shop for fall! I think I'm most excited for the faux leather leggings. I'm definitely getting a pair of those.

What fall trend are you most excited for?









♥ Erin

6 comments:

Sweet Tea In Sicily said...

I lovelovelove the faux leather leggings as well... too bad I'm pregnant! haha I guess it's just an incentive to lose the baby weight so I can get a pair post-pregnancy!

Kristine said...

If I had all the money in the world, I'd probably buy a few of those items. But I don't, so I stick with my jeggings and boots and long sweaters courtesy of Target. Try not to be too jealous :)
loving you.

Amber said...

Oh I love those studded flats! Thinking I need those and a navy blazer!

Meghan said...

I am not sure if I could pull off the studs, but I am down for everything else!

tara said...

aaanndd now i need to go do some serious shopping! :)

Kristen said...

i love liquid leggings!! i had an awesome pair for forever but they got ruined. i def need to get a new pair this season!