Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Never Forget

Today's regularly scheduled post is postponed to remember those lost on 9/11.

NYC's current night skyline

Earlier this summer, I was lucky enough to visit the 9/11 Memorial and look forward to when the museum is finally completed. Word is the delay between the museum foundation and the NYC and NJ Port Authorities was finally resolved and construction will resume. It was supposed to be unveiled by this year's anniversary.

Visiting the grounds is a humbling and awe inspiring experience. I'd like to share again the pictures from that visit in early June.





























NEVER FORGET

Have you visited the memorial yet?









♥ Erin

4 comments:

Lyndsay said...

Beautiful post! I haven't seen the memorial yet, but it's something I want to see the next time I go to NYC.

Yamilette said...

I love all the photos. I had not seen the new structure yet, so that was cool. Thank you. Great post!

Meghan said...

Fantastic photos! I was just there last weekend - my heart was definitely full!

Kristen said...

i really want to go here, i can't imagine what it felt like to look and see everything