Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Lace Love {Concert Wear}

A few weeks ago, I went to a Linkin Park concert. Concerts can be tricky when it comes to dress. We weren't in the pit (which would have called for more comfy foot wear and clothes) and we had seats. So I went for an edgy, yet fashionable look. You don't want to be the one who who looks out of place at a concert because you over did it. Plus, I liked wearing wedges to give me added height to see over taller people in front of me (I'm glad I did).

Luckily, while tailgating in the parking lot, I ran into a girlfriend from college that I hadn't seen in ages! Needless to say, it was the only picture taken of me to share with you. I forgot to take pics before I left the house. Oh well! 

So, what am I wearing?


V-neck tee by Mossimo (purchase here)
Lace shorts by Sans Souci (no longer available)
Klydee Wedge by Steve Madden (purchase here)
Necklace from a blog giveaway win
(blanking on the store I won it from, if you know please contact me)

I bought these shorts in the beginning of the summer and had not worn them until this point. I found them hard to pair with things, but still really like them and I'm happy I purchased them.

Did you buy in to the lace trend this year?









♥ Erin

3 comments:

Niki Caron said...

I am obsessed with those shorts!!!

Meaghan Mulligan said...

Love your shorts! Our Marshall's had some in stock last week.

Kristen said...

hot hot hot! love this whole look, esp those shorts!