Thursday, September 20, 2012

Book It!

Anyone else have the Book It! program at their school? Reading books = getting insane amounts of Pizza Hut for your school...hell yeah! Anyway, I was just trying to catchy with my post title. Don't mind me.

Since life has kinda, sorta slowed down since the summer I have more time to read! I finished the Infernal Devices Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare and I immediately went out and bought Infernal Devices Clockwork Prince. I'm almost done that and both book reviews will be up soon. Has anyone gotten into this prequel to the Mortal Instruments series? I love them all, but there's a lot of info and characters. Sometimes it's hard to keep everything straight that I end up reading summaries from the other books to refresh my memory. Plus the books come out a year later so I always forget what's going on. I still love them though.

Anyway, I have some books lined up but I'm definitely on the hunt for more good reads. Speaking of goodreads do you follow me on there? I love being able to see what everyone is reading and what they thought of it. It's also a great place to find new things.

My current "to read" list includes:

Witch and Wizard Series

Fifty Shades Series

The Help

The Host

Abraham Lincoln Vampire Hunter

Divergent Series

The Twelve

City of Lost Souls

Her Fearful Symmetry
Matched Series

And I'm so excited this just came out...

This is totally going on my coffee table.


So what else should I be reading? Pile it on! The more, the merrier!

Happy reading!










♥ Erin

5 comments:

Lyndsay said...

I remember Book It! from school. :) The Help was great. I'm really enjoy Jill Mansell books right now. It's Brit Lit, but she's so clever and funny.

Mrs. Williams {Persnickety Plates} said...

I'm pretty sure if I looked hard enough I could find my Book It pins. haha that was a great program.

I've really slacked off on reading lately. Maybe I need pizza incentives.

That's What She Read said...

for sure read Gone Girl and Dark Places by Gillian Flynn! And i am going to look into those james patterson books!!

Kristen said...

so i use my library card as often or more as my costco card. well i have a little list going on their website of books i want to read...well they upgraded their site and my saved books were completely lost!!!!!!i'm so pissed and annoyed i haven't read another book since bc i don't know where to start. ugh. i'll have to save this post to read later for suggestions

My-cliffnotes said...

I just bought The Host please say you loved it????

xx