Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Boo You Hoarder

If you don't understand where this post title comes from we can no longer be friends because you obviously have never watched Mean Girls. For those of you who picked up on it, you win a gold star.

So I was going through my closet the other day, trying to take inventory of some fall needs, when I realized that I have a crap ton of a few items. I've become a clothes hoarder when it comes to colored skinny jeans and v-neck/crew tees. I didn't realized I had collected enough jeans and shirts to last weeks, even months! Not to mention I currently have enough jeans to clothe an army as well.

My "jean" shelf

My color wheel of skinny jeans
Where are my skinnies from?
Red: Express
Coral/Orange: American Eagle
Yellow: American Eagle
Mint: Target
Blue: Express
White: Express
Gray: American Eagle
Black: Express

Wouldn't you know I was missing mint and purple v-necks at the time this picture was taken because I forgot they were in the wash.
 My tees are from American Eagle, Target or Abercrombie. Most are from Target, that's where I prefer to buy the from because they range from $4-$8!

As you can see, I have quite a collection of colored skinnies and tees.

Are you a clothes hoarder? What's your vice?








♥ Erin

8 comments:

momFITtingitallin said...

I am more of a clothing whore!! I love CLOTHES, I love shopping. And I generally keep pieces for a long time because they are either basic and can go with everything OR they will come back in style right???

Love how many jeans you have!!

Sharee'
www.momFITtingitallin.com

tara said...

totally jealous of your stash of colored skinnies! i need to step up my game!

Niki said...

OMG I feel so much better about myself. I have the same closet thing going on with the jeans and my husband is always asking me why I need so many! Although I have three less pairs of colored skinnies (and I really want the blue ones)!!!

Leanna Vera said...

I kinda love your rainbow assortment of skinny jeans! I just bought a pair of red dress pants from Express that I'm really excited to wear.

Christina said...

I do the same thing with Tory Burch flats and J.Crew Vintage Tees. When I love sometime I always end up buying multiples of it.

Mandy@OrangeAutumn said...

I'm not a clothes hoarder.. my vice is that I get rid of clothes to justify buying new ones. I did it this weekend... :)

Kristen said...

i'm jealous! i wish i had more jeans, i have like 4 pairs i wear and that's it!

Meaghan Mulligan said...

Your color wheel of jeans is awesome and I'm jealous!