Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Me, Myself & I Link Up Party

It's time again for another Me, Myself &I Link Up Party (August Edition). If you missed July's link up, you can check out my post here.

This link up is brought to you by the following lovely ladies:



1. What would you attempt to do if you knew you could not fail? 

I feel like a lot of people are going to go with honorable and righteous things here like curing cancer or inventing a new way to save the environment. Not me, I'd go back to when I was younger and try to make it as an actor in Hollywood. Yep, I always wanted to act and I would have made sure I made it into a super huge movie like Harry Potter (even thought I'm not British), Hunger Games or Twilight. I feel like that was a more entertaining answer.

2. If you had only six months left to live, what would you do with the time?

Spend as much time as I could with friends and family, but I'd also try to travel and do things I would never do normally. I'd probably skydive, go on carny rides, take flying lessons and get a few more tattoos.
3. If a front page news article was written on you, what would the headline be?

Oh goodness I have no idea. Probably something about being klutzy or being obsessed with a Philadelphia sports icon.

4. What is your biggest pet peeve?

Probably ignorance or bad drivers. Especially with the political climate being what it is currently. I love having a healthy debate, but people don't know facts. They believe what EVERYONE and EVERYTHING says. Look it up, read and be knowledgeable, then we'll talk.
5. What is your favorite chick flick movie?

I got more than one.

Dirty Dancing
A League of Their Own
Now and Then
Pretty Woman
Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants
Any Nicholas Sparks Book that has turned into a movie

and the one movie no one really looks at as a chick flick, but should...

Fear
I hope you enjoy and link up too! See you in September!








♥ Erin

4 comments:

Lilly Howell said...

I came over from the link up. I love your post and your movie choice!

Breanna said...

I love your list of movies all goodies :)

Hope you are having a great day!
xo breanna

Kristen said...

oh i love now and then! i haven't seen that movie in forever!!

rooth said...

Fear is so creepy! I remember watching it as a teenager and thinking I didn't ever want a boyfriend ever because he could turn out CRAZY like Marky Mark