Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Erin's Etsy Spotlight #1


I've decided to start a new weekly post called Erin's Etsy Spotlight. It's not a link up, but feel free to share. I'll most likely post on Wednesdays, but who knows, maybe I'll get all crazy and post on a Tuesday! 

It's just something I wanted to start because I have a long list of favorites on Etsy. Some I've found on my own, but some I've found from wonderful blogs. So if I'm just hearing about these great shops for the first time, then most of you are too.

This week's favorite shop is...


Lollysheep is owned by the amazing Lauren Feist who also does some amazing make up tutorials btw. I found her through my bbff, Kristen.

I immediately fell in love with her shop and ordered this precious...

Shiny Two Toned Bracelet
And if you recall, I wore it for this OOTN


I just love it! I wear it all the time!

I also love a few other things from her shop:
From left
Layered Gold Chain Necklace
Bejeweled Silver Bracelet
Black & Silver Two Toned Bracelet


Have you ordered anything from Lollysheep?

Join me next week for another Erin's Etsy Spotlight!











♥ Erin

4 comments:

Caroline said...

Love the 2 toned bracelet!

Lauren Feist said...

Thanks so much for the spotlight, Erin! You wear the Shiny Two Toned Bracelet so well!! xoxo

Tayler said...

Love the bracelet!

Kristen said...

thanks for the shoutout love! lauren is so cute, she has awesome taste! great picks!