Monday, August 27, 2012

Erin's Etsy Spotlight #2

Untitled

Happy Monday folks! I hope everyone had a great weekend. I'm currently in Hershey, PA with my family but I have a great post for you all!

My first Etsy Spotlight was a couple weeks ago, have you seen it? If not, you should definitely check it out, the shop I talked about is awesome.

Today's shop is a recent find and I haven't had a chance to order anything from there yet, but it's definitely on my radar. I'm currently in the market for a new iPhone case. My first stop was Etsy and I found a bunch of shops that had some amazing cases.

The first shop I found: christine marie b

Here are a few of my favorite designs:





Aren't they fabulous? And the best part? You can get any of these designs and more in ANY of these fantastic colors.

Doesn't make you want one in every color?
All cases are $37.50.

Like what you see? Join me next week for another Erin's Etsy Spotlight!











♥ Erin

4 comments:

Mary Nevin said...

these are beautiful!! now all i need is an iphone :)

Kristen said...

i'm getting an iphone before the end of the year and i'll definitely have to remember this store!

My-cliffnotes said...

I want the Love one, no I need it! Thank you for sharing!

Amber said...

I love this spotlight you do :) Annnd I'm pretty sure I'm going to spend too much money on these cases.