Thursday, August 23, 2012

Copy Cat {Girl's Nite}

This past weekend I did a little dinner and drinks with a couple girl friends and I had been dying to copy cat an outfit I had pinned from J's Everyday Fashion since the beginning of summer. I get so many great style ideas from her, if you haven't checked her out you really should.


Now I wasn't able to find a pair of shoes just like hers for a reasonable price (but I'm still looking). So I decided to add my own ideas to the outfit. What do you think?






Express shirt (similar)
Mossimo shorts from Target (here, black no longer available)
Mossimo belt (came with another pair of shorts)
Mojo heels from DSW (similar)
Bracelet from Old Navy
Michael Kors Parker Glitz Watch

This was probably the closest I've gotten to any recreation. I knew as soon as I saw it that I had almost everything already in my closet.

Do you love to recreate outfits?

















♥ Erin

4 comments:

momFITtingitallin said...

Super cute!

Sharee'
www.momFITtingitallin.com

Meghan said...

I love this! Simple but so chic!

Janna Renee said...

Great job girl! I love the pop of neon.

Kristen said...

i love this outfit! you look great in it!