Monday, August 20, 2012

Catching Up and Things That Made Me Happy

Sorry for a longer hiatus than expected. Honestly, the Olympics took over my life and then I had to catch up on everything else. Don't worry, I have tons of posts planned and ready to go. Life is starting to calm down which means more time for blogging! Yay!

So what's been going on with me? Well there are some really awesome things that made me super happy last week. Let me catch you up...

I totally skipped True Blood only to catch this...


That's right, I had to see the Spice Girls reunite! I loved it, thought they looked amazing and secretly wish they would do a comeback tour/album.

Pinterest for iPad
FINALLY, Pinterest for iPad! I have been waiting what seems like an eternity for this app. Sometimes, you just want to quick jump on Pinterest and not have to start your laptop (and let's be honest, your phone is just too small). I love the layout and how everything works, I've been on it so much. Make sure you follow me and see all my pins!

I'm kind of addicted to...

Coin Dozer
For real this game is addicting. I'm on level 131 and play it at least 4 times a day. I've also got Tim, my sister and father addicted to it as well.


I saw The Bourne Legacy, which I was really impressed with. I wasn't quite sure how I was going to feel about it since I loved the first three with Matt Damon. However, it had some new information and story lines and also set up well for a trilogy.

The Hunger Games DVD (Best Buy Edition)
You know how I love The Hunger Games! I was so excited to pick up the DVD when it came out on Saturday. Even thought Walmart, Target and Best Buy all had different editions, I ended up choosing Best Buy's. All three had the same bonus features, Target and Walmart had their own exclusive as well. So I figured, I could probably find those extra bonus features online at some point. I really wanted the blu-ray, DVD AND digital copy. It's what sold me. I've watched all bonus features and the movie twice since Saturday. I'm not ashamed to admit that I'm a slight geek.

What are some of the little things that have made you happy recently?









♥ Erin

1 comment:

Kristen said...

pinterest finally got an android app, i'm so happy!

idk how, but i haven't bought HG yet! you lucky duck!