Monday, August 6, 2012

A Decision

For those of you who read my post early last week, thank you all for the kind words. I really enjoyed hearing every one's thoughts, it meant a lot.

So I've come to a decision. I'm here to stay. I can't leave blog world. I missed it too much. It was nice, however, to take a step back and evaluate what I was doing. 

I've decided basically that this will be me and the blog, take it or leave it. I will post, do some great giveaways and hope to sponsor some awesome blogs in the future. As for offering sponsorships, I'm not going to do it. Maybe one day, but I want to be able to have the time to devote to it and now just isn't that time.

Some things will change, I hope to get a new design in here shortly. And I'll always be updating and upgrading.

So expect my normal (quirky) posts, reviews, deals, entertainment news and all the fun things you look forward to here at Everything According to Erin because I'm here to stay. 












♥ Erin

3 comments:

Kristen said...

thank goodness! i can't imagine my blog world w/o you!!

Niki said...

Yay! Glad you're staying! xo Niki

Meghan said...

I am super happy that you've decided to stay:) I am right there with you with the entire sponsorship issue - I just don't have the time for it...