Sunday, July 29, 2012

Sunday Social





Sunday Social


I'm linking up with Neely and Ashley for this week's installment of Sunday Social!

What is your dream job?

Definitely a social media coordinator/blogger. I would love to get paid to blog whether it's for a company or if someone just fell in love with my blog and decided to pay me to do it! That would be amazeballs.

If you had just won the lottery and didn't need to work for money, what would you do with your time?

Wow, I would do so much. Travel like crazy for one. I would go to every single place I've ever wanted to go. Europe, South America, Pacific islands would be where I'd spend most of my time. I would probably always travel though, but once I got the majority of it out of my system I swore I would always volunteer at an animal shelter or organization. I love animals and would love to be able to donate money and time to places that support animal rescue. And of course I'd blog about my new life as a bazillionaire.
When you were a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up?

When I was little, I wanted to be in movies. Yep that's right. I was all about acting and singing and dancing. I never got super serious about it as a kid because I wanted to have a life and realized the chances of making it big were very slim.

What piece career advice would you give to someone just starting out in your field?  

Always learn about new trends. Stay up to date in what's going on. Even if you're in a job that's not exactly where you want to be, make sure you're constantly doing things that make you a better candidate for that dream job. I put my blog on my resume and it has really helped me get my foot in the door even if it's just an interview. Also volunteer and do internships in your field. If you have the time, put it in now. It will really spice up your resume and will pay off later. Most importantly, everything you do online leaves a foot print. If you say something inappropriate it CAN come back to haunt you.

Biggest Pet Peeves either in life or in blogging or at work.  

Inconsiderate people, people who think they're entitled, bad drivers, people who park like complete idiots, ignorance, I could go on for days here...

Biggest Fears  

Bugs, something bad happening to people I care about, carny rides










♥ Erin

3 comments:

Michelle said...

I would LOVE to get paid to blog as a full-time job as well.

Meghan said...

I would so love to blog for money, take that money, and TRAVEL! HOLLA!

Kristen said...

love your answers! we're total bffs.