Monday, July 23, 2012

Sunday Social





Sunday Social



Linking up with my girls Neely and Ashley for another Sunday Social.

Favorite handbag you've ever owned

Michael Kors Signature Tote
 I love this bag and wish I could use it more often. I mostly use it for travel and in the fall/winter. It's big enough to fit all my crap when I'm on a plane, bus or train (including my iPad and many other things). I haven't really used it this summer because it's so hot! I tend to use more clutches in the summer time.




Dream handbag you lust over

That's simple.

Louis Vuitton Speedy 35

Obviously, I can't decide which color to choose.

Daily essentials in your purse or work bag


Purse Essentials



What's in your purse?

Sorry guys, I didn't have time for pictures so I'm just going to have to tell you.
Current purse:

White leather Coach bag
I have EVERYTHING listed above plus:

Wallet
Sunglass case
Makeup bag which includes: powder, mascara, tampon and an assortment of lip glosses
Checkbook
iPhone
Headphones
Nail kit

I promise I'll do a "what's in my bag" post soon.










♥ Erin

3 comments:

Chelsea said...

I love that MK bag - that man makes a great tote! And just pull the trigger and buy the speedy. I bought mine in the classic monogram a few years ago and haven't looked back since. Most versatile bag I own!

Chelsea
www.hautechildinthecity.com

Meghan said...

Ahh, NYC! Your bag looks good in Times Square!

Kristen said...

everything in my life is overflowing w bobby pins.