Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Product Review: Maybelline Color Tattoo 24 Hour Eyeshadow

via
I've been really branching out when it comes to my makeup lately. I'm really digging bold colors this summer and I'm so happy there are a lot to choose from out there.

I was really interested in trying Maybelline's Color Tattoo for a couple reasons. I wanted to see if the color was bold enough and to see if it lasted.

The colors I picked up were:

Fierce & Tangy
Edgy Emerald


I used both colors with and without my UD primer. The shadow lasted the same even without the primer, but I did feel that it looked smother when I used a primer. As far as staying power though, this stuff is awesome. It's cream based, but dries quickly. Don't worry if you make a mistake though, it wipes off easily. Once it sets though, it's staying. My favorite thing about this product is how bright and bold the colors are. They really stand out. I will probably end up buying a few more colors. And you can't beat the price, they usually run anywhere from $7-9. Can't beat that.

Here are a few ways I wore the shadows:

Fierce & Tangy on lower lid with black eyeliner

Urban Decay Half Baked fading into Fierce & Tangy in the outer corners

Edgy Emerald on lower lid with black eyeliner
If you're in the market for bold colors and don't want to spend a ton, make sure you check out Maybelline's Color Tattoo 24 Eyeshadow. It's definitely got my approval.

Is this a product you would try? Have you used it before? What were your thoughts?





**This product was purchased by me with my own funds. This post is not sponsored by any person or company. All reviews are my own opinions and thoughts of the products.**



Don't forget to check out my blogiversary giveaway going on right now!




Everything According to Erin








♥ Erin

1 comment:

Kristen said...

i haven't tried this product, but have only heard good things.