Thursday, July 26, 2012

One Year Later...It's Still Ok Thursday




Its Ok Thursdays


I'm linking up with Amber and Neely for a very special one year anniversary edition of It's Ok Thursday. This is one of my favorite link ups and I'm so happy to celebrate it's success one year later. Cheers, ladies.

It's OK:

To be very excited about the amount of new followers to the blog, welcome!

To be ready to take this blog to the next step, it's very scary, nerve racking and exciting all at the same time

To see the Dark Knight Rises two nights in a row

To have cried at the end of the first time I saw DKR (that is not giving anything away, promise)

To be completely overwhelmed at the amount of new shows I wanna watch this fall, I already watch too many shows!

To be very anxious about some things coming up that could be really good for me, sorry, can't tell you about it yet

To be slightly disappointed with Influenster's Summer Vox Box, review coming next week

To miss my mommy, I hope I get to visit her next month

To want to buy everything from all the Etsy shops in my favorites

To catch myself looking longingly at my fall/winter boots

To still be sending thoughts and prayers to Aurora

To be very excited to celebrate the 1 year anniversary of this link up!

What's OK with you?









♥ Erin

2 comments:

Kiley said...

I totally cried too. It was so good!

Nicholl Vincent said...

oh my, what shows are coming up in the fall???

drop by nichollvincent.blogspot.com and say hello :)

have a good one!