Wednesday, July 11, 2012

New Do

I don't have to do a lot to my hair. I've come to love my color so I don't really dye it a whole lot anymore, especially after dealing with the effects of constant dyeing.

When I've dyed my hair, I've gone light or red-never darker. This time, I figured with my tan skin and light eyes, dark was the way to go.

My inspiration was none other than Miss Megan Fox...


I just love her hair color.

And this is how it turned out...


Neither of these pictures do it justice, but it's pretty different.
I'm super happy with it.
Soon I'll be posting my review of a Kiki La'Rue dress I ordered and the pictures were taken outside, you can really see the difference.

Have you made a drastic change to your look for summer?










♥ Erin

1 comment:

Kristen said...

these pics don't give it justice! your hair looks amazeballs dark like this