Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Mic Check 1-2, 1-2

Yes, I'm hopping on the blog band wagon. I started seeing the "If you really knew me" posts last week. And I loved everyone of them, especially since I have almost 100 new followers on the blog. I'd really like to be able to share things about me that even those of you that have known me for a while didn't know.

If you really knew me...








You'd know I'm a huge sports fan.

You'd know that most of the time I prefer animals to humans.

You'd know I'm addicted to Dunkin' Donuts coffee, Cadbury Cream Eggs and cheese.

You'd know I love most condiments, but I put ranch and sour cream on almost everything.

You'd know I have every single movie ticket from every single movie I've ever seen. For real.

You'd know I hate change, but love to change my appearance whenever I can (i.e. hair color, hair cut, tattoo).

You'd know my friends and family are everything to me.

You'd know I prefer shopping by myself.

You'd know I was an only child until I was 15.

You'd know I am very protective of my blog and want nothing more for people to love it and read it.

You'd know my mind is filled with thousands of movie quotes and all I do is recite them constantly.

You'd know that I believe there is a soundtrack to every one's life and sometimes while I'm doing things I imagine certain songs playing like I'm in a movie.

You'd know I can place any actor in any movie they've ever been in. I'm never wrong. Tim calls me Erin IMDB.

You'd know that I love to sing songs, usually when I'm alone in the car.

You'd know I read magazines starting in the back.

You'd know I love being scared, but will have nightmares for weeks.

You'd know I used to be afraid of the "liquid Terminator" from T2 and I thought he was under my bed.

You'd know my dogs are my babies and I spoil the crap out of them.

You'd know I knew I wanted to be with Tim for the rest of my life after one month of dating.

You'd know that I always have to add peanut butter and chocolate syrup to my ice cream.

You'd know my favorite season is summer, but Fall has the best smells and winter is awesome until January 2nd, then I'm over it.

You'd know I was brought home in a stocking on December 24, 1982.

You'd know I'm a perfect mix of both my parents. I'm exactly 50% mom and 50% dad.

So now that you know me, what do we have in common? What are we total opposites on? What's a fun fact about yourself? I'd love to know!









♥ Erin

8 comments:

Meghan said...

OMG, you were brought home in a stocking. I DIE. SO CUTE!

Neely said...

You wre brought home in a stocking? Thats a fun fact

Kara said...

I love it, so great to get to know you a bit better! We have a lot in common, mostly about wanting to be around animals instead of people (I am a bit introverted). I am going to try the peanut butter on my ice cream thing. And I totally knew I wanted to spend the rest of my life with my husband very early on. I am happy that worked in my favor.

Something you don’t know about me, that you might not find on my blog… That’s hard because I am very much an open book. But maybe it would be that my favorite coffee is Regular Roast from Holiday Station Stores…

Kara
ShawnKaraAndHeidi.Blogspot.com – Come check us out, we are making the most of life!

Amber said...

Nate is the exact same way with movies and movie quotes. He's a walking IMDB, haha!

I love that you were brought home in a stocking. So freakin' adorable.

tara said...

i definitely prefer shopping by myself too!

Brooke Arellano said...

Hi! Nice to "meet" you! Stopping by from the blog hop and am now your newest follower:) Hope you can come check out Crazy Mama Drama !
http://crazy-mama-drama.blogspot.com/
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Crazy-Mama-Drama/259491484156846

The Southbay Newlyweds said...

I'm a Penn stater too :)

Kristen said...

yay! i love getting to know more about my bbff :D