Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Me, Myself & I Link Up Party

I just wanted to say sorry for being a little MIA the last couple days. I have literally had a migraine every day. It's really hard to even look at a computer when you have one, so sorry for the lack of posts guys. But I'm feeling better and ready to kick things off with an awesome link up brought to you by...

Danielle @ Framed Frosting






I have so many new followers that I wanted to do something to help those of you newbies to get to know me. So why not start with this awesome link up from some of my favorite bloggers. The link up is every third Tuesday of the month and you can join the mailing list over at Breanna's blog to get the list of questions every month. I hope you enjoy and link up too!


1. What is your biggest phobia? 

I hate all bugs. They give me the chills. The only bugs I can actually tough are lightning bugs. That's it. I can't even kill them, it freaks me out. And if Tim forces me to do it, I then run screaming through the house with the dead bug in the tissue all the way to the toilet. I insist on flushing all bugs because I'm scared they'll come alive and get me in my sleep.

2. If you could relive any day of your life, what would it be and why? 


I would love to relive the first night Tim and I hung out. It was kind of awkward, but fun at the same time. When you're with someone for 9 years you can forget tiny details from the beginning of your relationship. It would be nice to see the beginning of our relationship unfold again.

3. If you could choose to stay a certain age forever, what age would it be? 

25, I had grown out of all the childish things and going out every night, was a little more responsible with my money, still felt young but on the verge of getting older. I could get away with sleeping only a few hours. My metabolism was also still really good. I wouldn't mind being 25 for forever.

4. Which celebrity do you get mistaken for? 

I used to get mistaken for:

Sandra Bullock
 I got Sandra Bullock a lot when I was younger. Now I get:

Viva Bianca
If you don't know who Viva Bianca is, she's on one of my favorite shows, Spartacus. People think I look like her because we both have a lot of the same facial expressions and mannerisms. It's ok though, she's totally hot. I'll take it.

5. What songs are included on the soundtrack to your life?

Wow, there are so many. Here are the ones that pop into my head:

The Verve - Bittersweet Symphony
The Fray - Look After You
OneRepublic - Say (All I Need)
Florence + The Machine - Heavy in Your Arms
Death Cab for Cutie - Transatlanticism
Gimme More - Britney Spears
Linkin Park - Somewhere I Belong

I hope you enjoyed the linkup! See you in August!








♥ Erin

5 comments:

Kerbi said...

Bugs are my biggest fear too! I won't kill them unless I am home alone, and in which case I end up spending hours psyching myself up to kill it!

Sarah said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sarah said...

I'm so excited I found your blog through the linkup! I'm from PA too, and I plan on moving out to Philly when I graduate in the spring! LOVE your soundtrack, too

Sara S said...

Stopping in from the link up! Bugs made my list too, darn things need to stay outside!It was hard to find songs. I'm sure my list would be super long!

Emily Meyers said...

Hey Lady! I just came across your cute blog via the hop and I'm so happy to be your newest follower! Also I'd love to invite you to a fabulous triple giveaway I'm having right now!

Hope to see you there, and thanks so much!
xo

http://emilymmeyers.blogspot.com/2012/08/triple-winner-giveaway.html