Thursday, July 5, 2012

It's Ok Thursday

Its Ok Thursdays


I'm linking up with Amber and Neely for another It's Ok Thursday because I feel like it!

It's OK:

To feel like I've gained 5 pounds from my 4th of July family picnic

To feel like I'm due for some things to come my way soon

That it's been a long time since I got my hair cut (this always happens)

That there are times when I just do NOT understand my 14 year old sister

That I'm obsessed with the iPhone app, I'd Cap That, and post pictures like this to Twitter and Instagram:



That every time we have a family get together, it makes me miss my grandfather even more

That I REALLY don't want to go back to work today

That my upper body is 3 shades darker than my stomach and legs

To really want the Hunger Games DVD to come out TOMORROW

To wish Tim's best friend a safe and quick deployment overseas and hope that he's back soon

What's OK with you?











♥ Erin

5 comments:

Lauren said...

"To feel like I've gained 5 pounds from my 4th of July family picnic"


Amen sister.

Meghan said...

I so need to check out that app! I die!

Neely said...

Oh look another awkward picture of me

Leah said...

I'd cap that! Love it!!!! I don't even know the last time I got my hair cut either, maybe december? yikes.

Ashlee Miller said...

Hahaha I love the "I Cap That" app too! And it's completely ok to gain 5 pounds from all the good food. It was the holiday. :D