Monday, July 30, 2012

Influenster Summer Beauty VoxBox

Are you familiar with Influenster?

Community of trendsetters invited to share their lifestyles and show off their influence to qualify for personalized product shipments, special rewards and exclusive deals from the brands they love. Members love testing the latest products, giving insightful feedback, and spreading the word on their favorite finds!

I've been an Influenster for a few months now and I have to say I really enjoy being a part of it. I get a heads up on new products coming out and get to try them. How cool is that? The best part? Sharing the products with you!

I was privileged to be offered a Summer Beauty VoxBox that was choc full of goodies!

 Hawaiian Tropic Silk Hydration Lotion
Sally Hansen Nails and Cuticles Hand Creme
Tampax and Always Radiant Collection
Sally Hansen Magnetic Nail Color
Quaker Soft Baked Bar in Banana Nut Bread

What I thought...

Hawaiian Tropic Silk Hydration Lotion
Love this stuff! The smell is wonderful and it doesn't leave your skin feeling greasy at all. I'll probably need something with a little more punch in the winter, but this is my new summer lotion. However, I wouldn't use this as a sunscreen. It has SPF 30, but it didn't really protect me when I wore it the other day.

Sally Hansen Nails and Cuticles Hand Creme
I think I finally found a hand creme I can stick with! And it keeps my cuticles under control! Score! I have about 5 different hand cremes that I've gotten from gift baskets, Christmas stockings, free gift with purchases, etc. As soon as one is done I just grab a new one. Well I now have my go to hand creme. Woohoo!


Sally Hansen Magnetic Nail Color
I was not pleased with this. Do you wanna know how many coats it took to get that to look that nice? 4! I'm sorry, but that's ridiculous. I noticed other people got lighter colors, I got the dark gray (Graphite Gravity). In order for the 3D look to work I had to keep adding coats. I was definitely not impressed.

Quaker Soft Baked Bar in Banana Nut Bread
I like breakfast bars, but I never buy them because I think they're overpriced. I'd just rather wake up a few minutes earlier and have a bowl of cereal. Anyway, this was pretty good. I'm just not a big breakfast bar person.
If you think I'm going to review the tampons for you, you got another thing coming! Eww.

Are you an Influenster? How did you like your VoxBox?









♥ Erin

9 comments:

Niki said...

Oh fun I haven't gotten one of these from them yet! I still don't understand what metallic nail polish is. But the hand and cuticle cream looks great!

Neely said...

I really liked the shampoo and conditioner I got...that was my fav part!

lauren@warmandfuzzy said...

I loved the Box from Influenster....and its crazy some people have problems with the nail polish others dont. I tried it and had the same color as you and it came out awesome with just the two coats it says on the bottle...you can check out my post about it..

Lauren@Warm&Fuzzy
http://www.warmfuzzypurpleandgold.blogspot.com

Leanna Vera said...

I still haven't had a chance to try out the sun tan lotion since every time I've made plans to go to the pool, it's rained! After reading your review, I will definitely make sure to bring some back up sun protection.

Amber said...

I need to invest in some of that cuticle cream. Mine look like hell!

Elisabeth @ La Vita e Bella said...

these products look great!
just found your blog from the hop and excited to be your newest follower!
love,
elisabeth
ps. stop by and say hi @ lavitaebella-elisabeth.blogspot.com

Kristen said...

i hear about all these box things all the time and they seem cool, i just don't know if they're really worth it. i saw the purple magnet ones and it seemed to work pretty well. my gf said it was super easy.

sophistifunk said...

this is such a cool concept! and thanks for your honest review on the nailpolish, i'd been eyeing it for a while but now i know to save my money :)

p.s. i'm your newest follower :)
xo brie
www.sophistifunkblog.blogspot.com

Naptime Review said...

I got this box too. Do you send them your blog post after you post it? New to all this! I need to get my post out. Haven't painted my nails yet. LOL!

Newest follower from GFC hop. Still making my way down the list. Hope you stop by and return the follow. Hosting Like Me On Facebook. Love to have you link up!

www.thenaptimereview.com